A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our Little Girl is 6!

Six years ago... At the hospital.

She is about 4 months in this picture.


Our Birthday Girl!!





Today our little girl turned six!! It is so hard to believe that she has grown up so fast! We are so proud of her. Sarah ordered waffles for breakfast and that is just what her Daddy made for her!! Then after breakfast she got to open presents from us and then Maw (my mother) came by before going to work to give her a present too. She got a Webkin from Maw and Paw and we got her clothes and a movie. After breakfast we headed off to the Kid movie at the mall. We watched Charolette's Web with a couple of her friends and ate lunch at Chick-fil-A. What a treat!! And of coarse the Birthday cards have been coming in, especially from our church family. Sarah is a very loved little girl. I would like to take this moment to tell you somethings I think are special about Sarah...

1. She has a heart as big as the world!

2. She has the best imagination

3. She plays so great with Elijah

4. She loves to praise and worship the Lord with songs she makes up on her own

5. She is such a big helper to me and others

6. She is a giver

7. She is a great reader

8. She is a dancer of joy for the Lord

9. She is an artist

10. She is beautiful in her heart...


I could go on and on but I think you get the picture, she is a very special girl! I know she has had a great day and has enjoyed every minute of her special day. We thank God for giving us a daughter and that He gave us Sarah. Our prayer is that as she gets older she will fall in love with Jesus more and more.


Cantina (Mommy)

No comments: