A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, June 5, 2009

Fun Day at the Camp house
















This past Tuesday, June 2, Bryan and I celebrated 13 years of marriage!! We can't believe that it has been 13 years. These past 13 years have gone by so fast and we can only imagine how fast the next 13 years will go by. We figured it up that when we have been married another 13 years Isaac will be 21!! Let's not think about it anymore right now and just enjoy every minute with our kids that we can!!! I do want you all to know that I am so thankful for my husband and that he is a God fearing man and because of that I know that he loves me the way I need to be loved!! I love you Bryan and look forward to growing old with you!!


Also on Tuesday the kids and I had Fun Day!!! The pictures above let you know some of the things we did. We had bike rides, blow blubbles, races, Squirt bottle fun, ate popscicles, played board games, ate lunch in the living room while watching a movie and just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves!! I love homeschooling because my kids have a relationship with one another that they wouldn't have if they went to school. I asked Isaac and Sarah what they liked best about Fun Day and Isaac said all of it was GREAT! and Sarah said the popscicles. Elijah just jumped right in and loved just being outside. Needless to say they all had a good nap that afternoon!! Isaac, Sarah and Elijah- I want you to know that I LOVE having fun with you guys and look forward to making many more Fun Day memories with you!!



Cantina

1 comment:

The McKinneys said...

Looks like fun! You are such a great mom!!