A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, June 1, 2009

Elijah turns TWO!










I can't believe Elijah is TWO!! We had a party on Saturday and he had so much fun!! I made him his own personal cake which he got to have fun with. He loved driving his hotwheel around the cake and then taking a fork and messing it up!! He is so funny. When we started singing "Happy Birthday" he covered his eyes. Of coarse he got tons of great and fun gifts. From a hotwheels race track to a fold -n- go garage, he has had endless fun (so has Isaac and Sarah). Needless to say my living room is not been picked up since the party. Now we must begin to prepare for Sarah's 6th birthday. Pray for us our June is going to be soooooo busy!!! We love you all!! Thanks for visiting our family blog.

1 comment: