A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, June 25, 2009

From our kitchen to yours...

The kids love to help with cooking!! Over the years I have gotten so many delicious recipes from the people in our lives. The recipes have been such a blessing to us and our family has enjoyed them greatly that we wanted to share them with you!! My goal is to post a new recipe once a month that you might try and my prayer is that it will bless you and maybe become one of your favorites. So for June I have chosen something cool...since it is so hot outside this might be refreshing and yummy.
Peanut Butter Pie
4 oz of cream cheese softened
1/3 cup of Peanut Butter
8 oz of cool whip
1 cup of powdered sugar
2 Tbls. of milk

Combine all ingrediants together and pour into regular size graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until firm. You may put it in the freezer to get firm. Sarah likes it in the freezer, she calls it peanut butter ice cream pie. I have doubled the recipe, made two pies and shared one with another family.

Hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think.
Cantina

No comments: