A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Yellowstone Day 3 (Part 2)

We finally arrived at our campsite at Grizzly RV Park on the west side of Yellowstone and it was rainy. The lady at checkin told me that the temperatures would reach below freezing the nights we would be staying there so she asked us to unhook our water before we went to bed at night. Since the kids wouldn't be able to play outside we decided that I would take them into town and shop while Bryan prepared supper. (I thought that was a great idea!) :)
 We really enjoy going into souvenir shops and visiting unique little shops to have a look around. The children and I had a great time together! One of the small shops we stopped in was a bookstore and bakery. Sarah was loving all of that! She even shared that maybe one day she would open something like this. LOL! Love that girl! As you can see my children head right to the books, choose one they like, and began to read and enjoy every minute of it! Made this momma smile! Isaac was in the sportsman book section checking out some fishing books.
We arrived back at camp to a delicious meal! When we went to the bath house this was posted on the wall! Now I was a little nervous! We did not see any bears at the campground...phew! The weather did get a little better and the children were able to enjoy the nice playground that was there. This campground was really nice and clean.

No comments: