A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, February 23, 2018

Day 3 at Yellowstone

I will make two post out of Day 3, so hang in there with me. We started the day off by packing up things and heading to the west side of Yellowstone National Park. I will talk more about the new campsite in my next post about Day 3. As we traveled toward the west side we made a few stops on the way.
Here are a couple of more mountain pictures. These mountains are so much more than the mountains we are use to seeing around here.
Just Beautiful!
Then we were able to capture this picture of two grizzlies playing. This appeared to be a mother and her cub.
There were lots more hot springs to see.
Never seen anything like this. God's amazing creation!
The children and I stop for Bryan to take a picture. Having lots of fun and making lots of memories!
Here is a small geyser.
Not made by human hands, made only by the hand of a CREATOR...our GREAT GOD!

No comments: