A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Porch Swings

Before the house burned We had a white porch swing. That swing was very special to me because a dear friend gave it to me. You can read that post here. For a house warming gift my parents purchased these swings for us. These are Amish swing and glider and we love them!
All the kids enjoy sitting out on the front porch enjoying our swings. Thank you mom and dad!
I will always miss the first swing but thakful that I have pictures and memories. Now these swings will have memories and stories that we can share with others. Our prayer is that God would use these swings for His glory. For sitting down and reading His Word, laughing, sharing His Word with others, or for quiet moments soaking in His beauty. 

No comments: