A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

I LOVE being a mother! I am very thankful that God changed my heart when I was 19 years old and now I am following His will and not my own plans. His ways are definitely much better than ours!!
My parents came up and was able to spend Mother's Day with us. I am very thankful that I get to spend Mother's Day with my mom. I am blessed to have her as a mother!
Here is me and mom. Now below are Mother's Day pictures from 2011. I love looking back and comparng pictures. :)
Here is me and my 5 blessings in 2011. They have changed so much!
Here is me and my mom in 2011. Memories are great! I pray that God will help me to be a Godly mother and be the mother that my children need. I want to lead my children to know God greater, know Him in a personal way, hear His voice, and follow Him all the days of their lives. 

No comments: