A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Time with Friends!!

The Saturday following the fire we met some dear friends in Columbia. These friends we met while we were at Shelbyville Mills and still keep in touch. All our friends at SMBC will always hold a special place in our hearts. One of the friends we met that day is Timothy's best friend, Lane. Timothy talks about Lane a lot so it was supper good that they got to see each other!!! We even thought that they look a little alike. People would get these two mixed up often. :)
Lane and Timothy are one month apart and Lane has a younger sister that is Joanna's age. Here is Joanna and Rosie. We had so much fun together and enjoyed seeing our friends. Lane and Rosie's mom is my friend who gave me the tortilla maker when we left SMBC. I really liked my tortilla maker and miss it. :( 

It was good for us to see friends that day...we needed that. We always enjoy seeing friends and visits with friends. :)

No comments: