A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, February 14, 2014

Joanna's Birthday Party!

 Since we are living with another family and I don't have our normal kitchen supplies or room, I didn't think it would be possible for me to bake Joanna's cake this year. :( I went to the store to price cakes and saw this simple Mickey Mouse Clubhouse decorations. The lady said I could buy just the kit if I wanted to. :) After some thought I realized that I might could pull off cupcakes. So here is the final result! Joanna was tickled!!
 She is so beautiful! This girl loves Mickey and Minnie Mouse and that is the "Birthday" she wanted.
 Since we don't get to see grandparents often we have been making birthday parties just a family thing. Both sets of grandparents came up and watched the kids play basketball that morning.
 Here she is blowing out her candles! At lunch we went to the church for pizza and cake...
 And presents!! It was real nice to be able to go to the church and have some family time. Then after lunch we rode out to visit some Amish and then back to the school for a final basketball game.
 Joanna got some really fun presents and pretty outfits! After the last basketball game we headed to eat supper with the grandparents. It was a wonderful day and full of memories!!
Happy 3rd Birthday, Joanna!!!

No comments: