A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Girl and Her Daddy!

This morning before Bryan got up to preach I looked down and noticed that our Sarah was holding her daddy's hand. She had reached over and placed her hand on top of his and was holding his hand. I melted and I am sure he did too.

She is so crazy about her daddy!! Without fail you will find her on the front pew every Sunday morning and night sitting right by her daddy's side. While he is preaching you can look at her and know that she is hanging on every word he says.

Last night as we were picking out clothes for church I chose two dresses and told her to try them on and ask her daddy what he thought. I want her to know that her daddy is the very man God has placed in her life to protect her and care for her until she is married...and then it should be her husband.

I love that she is so crazy about her daddy...I am crazy about her daddy too! :)

No comments: