A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Joanna's Birthday!

 I wanted to post about Joanna's birthday and how we celebrated the day of. Someone had bought Joanna some gifts at Christmas for us to give to her for her birthday. On the morning of her "Birthday" we gave her these gifts and she loved each of them!
 Joanna is all in to Minnie Mouse. Here she is with her Minnie Mouse dinner set and in the picture above she got a Minnie Mouse blanket.
 One of the many things that Joanna has mentioned is that her dress up things were burned up in the fire. She was really happy to get this new dress up dress and crown.
Here is our little princess all dressed up! :) For lunch she wanted to go to Mexican, so we took her out to eat at a Mexican restaurant. She loves the chips and salsa. :) They sang "Happy Birthday" to her.
I LOVE my kids so much and never thought I could love them any more than I did. Since the fire I am amazed at how much more I love them and I see that they ARE gifts from God! Celebrating birthdays this year will be a little more special, because the children are here to celebrate. When I think back to the night of the fire I am so thankful that we were not asleep and that we all got out...not even a burn, scratch, or inhaling the smoke. PRAISE GOD!!! HE is GOOD!

No comments: