A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Life is busy!

If I had more time in each of my days one of the many things I would like to do is be blogging or scrapbooking! I have so much that I want to share and preserve, but right now life is busy...but good! So I will share just a few things here and then hopefully be able to share in more detail later.
Timothy asked to play soccer before we moved. When we got moved we found an Upward Soccer league that isn't too far from our house. All the kids are playing except Joanna (she isn't old enough). So we are spending two days a week doing soccer. Practice for 3 teams are on Thursday nights and then games on Saturday. They are loving it and it is fun to watch them play!
Joanna is getting bigger every day! Trying to potty train but she has her days that she would rather wear a diaper. We will get there...one day. :)
Isaac is really into fishing these days. So thankful we have a pond that he can fish in some and then if he gets a chance he can go to Laurel Hill Lake with a friend.
Here is a picture of Sarah painting Joanna's nails and Joanna did very good to sit still and wait for them to dry. She loved her "pink" nails. :)
A friend at church gave us some hand me down clothes and this shirt was in the bag. Elijah grabbed it and claimed it as his! It fits him to a tee! Because of his "big brown eyes" I called him my chocolate chip cookie with this shirt on. :)

So here is a glimpse of the Camp kids and what we have been up to lately. Can't wait to share more!

No comments: