A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, September 2, 2013

Babycakes!

 For Sarah's birthday she asked for "Babycake" makers. Guess what she got....TWO of them!! My parents gave her one and Bryan's parents gave her the other. Then her friends that came gave her a few decorations for her masterpieces. :)
 Here is Sarah displaying her cakepops that were yummy! OK so we took the sticks off and just had cakeballs. :)
 Here she is with her cakepop maker. She is our little baker!
 Strawberry cake mix with buttercream icing colored purple.
 The cupcakes she made! These were chocolate cake mix with chocolate icing. My mother gave her the cake mix and icing, they were babycake mixes made for the babycake maker. The eyes on the cupcakes are one of the decorations her friends gave her. :)
 Here is the little chef posing for the camera.
She is hard at work preparing delicious cupcakes for her family! Isn't her apron so cute? I will post about that later. Can't wait to share that with you....there is so many things I want to share but I really need more time in my day to get it all done. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures. Sarah you are a fast learner and have an awesome mom to learn from about all things. She is a great role model.
I see you have an assistant in the last picture. Remember he is learning from you!!

Love you. Maw