A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Whole Wheat Blueberry Rolls

Thursday was my Dad's 60th birthday and he asked me to make him some blueberry rolls to take to work. I was very happy to do that for him and honored that he would ask me. So I thought I would share the recipe with you on here.

Whole Wheat Blueberry Rolls 
For the dough I use the same recipe that I use for my whole wheat cinnamon rolls.
Then when you roll out the dough sprinkle it with sugar in the raw (as much as to your liking). Next place fresh or thawed blueberries on top, Make sure you cover the dough with the blueberries. Then follow the rest of the cinnamon rolls recipe. Enjoy!!

Hope this makes sense and if not please let me know! :)

Happy Birthday, Dad!!

No comments: