A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Party for Elijah!

 Saturday was Elijah's birthday party and we had so much fun and made lots of memories!! Here is the birthday boy with his cake!
 I will be the first to admit that it is not the best cake I have ever done, but not to bad considering we are in the middle of moving. LOL!! He loved it and that is what I wanted!
Elijah doesn't have any trouble making sure I know what he wants. So he drew me this picture of what he wanted his cake to look like. He likes the tiered cakes and then he requested that it have stars on it. Elijah is not really into a favorite thing or character so the stars worked perfectly! 
 My parents came up on Friday night and spent the night with us. Here is Isaac and my dad. I didn't get any pictures of my mother, so that means the next time they come I need to take twice as many of her. :)
 Bryan's parents came up Saturday morning. Here is a picture of Gigi and Joanna playing together.
 I had to get a picture of Timothy! He was so funny...every time Elijah opened a present he would ask "Why didn't I get that for my birthday?"
 Elijah gave BIG hugs for his gifts! He got some very nice things!
 Pop and Elijah. We are so thankful that Pop and Gigi got to come and celebrate with us!!
 Here is Timothy helping Elijah open his presents.
Elijah is 6 now and is growing into a young man quickly! He is 110% boy!! I am amazed that him and Isaac are different yet so much alike. Isaac likes sports but Elijah really doesn't have an interest. Elijah can melt your heart one minute and keep you on your toes the next. I see God already working in his life and heart. God has great plans for this little man and I am looking forward to seeing him live out those plans. God has blessed us with Elijah and we are thankful for the joy and blessing he is to our family!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELIJAH!!

No comments: