A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Still Here!

I have had NO interenet service for two weeks!! We are at my parents today and I thought I would give a update on our family.

The people we have been staying with are AMAZING!! We feel at home more than I thought we ever could at someone's home that is not family. :) The kids have had so much fun hanging out with and getting to know Uncle David and Aunt Sandra.

We are moving into our new home this Monday!! So excited!! Orginally we thought it would take longer for the man to move out but we has been busy and will officially be moved out this weekend!

We are in Alabama for a 20 year Anniversary at the church Bryan and I were married at. The church moved to its current location in 1993 and Bryan was the first Youth Pastor. It is the church that I came to know the Lord in (Jesus changed my heart in 1995). Bryan and I were married in 1996 and Bryan was ordained in 1997 at the church. Bryan was asked to come and preach at the 20 year Anniversary and we are looking forward to being there.

Once we get moved in and a little settled in I plan on blogging again with pictures and all!! :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Have fun in Alabama! Text me if you come to Birmingham!!