A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Baking Day!

I would love to have one day a week that I just baked and baked and baked and did some food preparations. :) Well last Friday that is pretty much what I did and I LOVED it!!

I thought I would share some of the things I (the kids helped) baked.
I made a pan of whole wheat rolls and 1 loaf  of whole wheat bread! Yummy! (I forgot to take a picture of the loaf of bread)
I made two pans of whole wheat cinnamon rolls. We ate one for breakfast on Saturday morning and I froze the other for another day.
The kids and I made whole wheat pizza crust for the first time! Lots of fun and taste great! (I will post about the pizza later)
Then the kids and I also made whole wheat crescent rolls for the first time too!! I froze the crescent rolls to have another day but we did try them and they were so light and fluffy! :)

It did take some time to bake all of this but it was so worth it!! I will try and post recipes for the pizza crust and the crescent rolls soon.

So which would you rather me post first...the pizza crust or the crescent rolls? :)

No comments: