A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ranch Potatoes

A friend of mine passed this recipe on and I am so thankful!! Love them!! :
Ranch Potatoes
1/3 cup olive oil
3 Tbsp of dry Ranch dressing mix (or more if you would like)
3 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
Place potatoes in a gallon-size zip-lock bag and add oil; seal bag. Toss to coat. Add salad dressing mix and toss again until coated. Bake in ungreased baking pan at 450°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are brown and crisp. I usually try to stir mine around at 15 minutes and then finish baking.

I love my casserole dish that the potatoes are in. I purchased this at Lifeway when their fall items went on sale after Thanksgiving. Great deal!!

No comments: