A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

We celebrated Mother's Day while we were in New Orleans. We loved being able to be with our Mom's Friday night before graduation and we gave them their gifts that night. Sunday morning my parents had to leave and head back home.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day!! We went to the IMAX theatre which is in downtown New Orleans. The show we went to started at 10 a.m. so it was not too busy when we arrived. When we came out of the movie there were people EVERYWHERE!! I am not a crowd person in a place like that, and with 5 children I was as nervous as a cat's tail in a room full of rockers! LOL!!!
My Dad and Mom before they left. It is always sad when they leave, we love having them around!
We got to the IMAX a little early so we got to look at the water and boats.
Joanna was not happy about having to stay in the stroller.
The kids loved this water fountain. It was pretty!
I am so proud of my family and so blessed to have them.
The kids looking into the water! Please don't fall in!!
Joanna is trying her best to get to that water. This is the point I started getting nervous. Honestly I am sure that the crowd that was there was not near as big as it could have been but it was big enough for me! :)
My sweet hubby has an eye for beautiful sunsets and sun rises. He took this one of the chapel on seminary campus.
Here is another picture he took!

That evening we went to the campus and let the kids ride their bikes and play on the play ground while Bryan and I took turns doing a little running/exercise. Then they took me out for supper. I really did enjoy my mother's day and loved the fact that I was with my family ALL day!

I hope all of you Mom's had a great Day!

No comments: