A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Dip in the Pool

The condo we stayed at had two pools. One was big and VERY cold! The other pool was smaller and water temperature was just right. Sounds like Goldilocks and the Three Bears! LOL!! We didn't discover the seond pool until the night before we were leaving. :( The kids loved it! They liked the beach but I think they could have played in the pool all day! These pictures I took the morning before we left. Wish I could freeze time because each of the children were having so much fun! What a joy to hear the laughter of your children. I know that God must feel the same way when we laugh and are enjoying the pleasures He has given us!
Joanna had lots of fun in the pool. Isaac was real good about staying with her and helping her.
This little water rat is a hoot!! Timothy is so brave in the water, almost too brave!
Elijah  doesn't like to get water in his eyes but loves playing in the pool!
I think Sarah would love to be on a swim team. She would have rather stayed in the pool than gone to the beach!
The olympic gold metal swimmer....Isaac! LOL!! This boy wears his goggles faithfully!
All 5 kids swimming together and enjoying their vacation!! We are ready for another vacation!! :)

No comments: