A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, May 21, 2012

A Great Vacation

 I have so many pictures of our trip that it will have to come in parts. :) I don't want to overload you with pictures!

We left last Thursday headed to New Orleans for Bryan's graduation. Since the trip would be a long one we decided to stop half way and visit with family.

 On the way down we stopped at the rest area for a picnic lunch. I took these pictures at the rest area. It was a great stop and the kids had a blast! We found two trees beside the picnic table with baby birds in them. The kids loved seeing the baby birds.
 I have been amazed at how much these two get along. I just thought Isaac being older he wouldn't want anything to do with the "baby". Isaac has been so good about helping take care of her. He does an awesome job of feeding her. Joanna will even eat for him when she doesn't eat for us.
 This is my hat boy! He loves wearing a hat and looks so very cute in one!!
 This girl was a highlight of our vacation! She was really good!
 One set of baby birds!
The other set of baby birds!

After we got through with lunch we headed to my cousins house. We always enjoy visiting with them. She has two little girls and our kids play really well together. I didn't take any pictures of our visit this time. We spent Thursday night with them and then headed on to New Orleans on Friday morning. Bryan had to be at graduation practice by 1 that afternoon. My parents were spending some time with relatives (my Dad's cousins) in Mobile so we met them in Mobile. Bryan went on to New Orleans and we got to eat lunch with my parents, Albert, and Joyce. It was great getting to see them because we don't see them often. The kids had a great time at their house. It was a nice stop and made for a great break in the trip!

No comments: