A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Singing praises!

Praise the LORD!

For it is good to sing praises to our God;

For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful.

Psalm 147:1


I have added the song "Days of Elijah" to our playlist on the blog. The reason I added this song is because my children have been singing this song alot!! It is awesome to always have a praise on our lips and I want nothing less on the lips of my children! My heart is full just to know that my children are singing songs of praise to God and not songs of the world. Isaac and Sarah are always singing a song that we have sung at church and how sweet it is to my ears and to the ears of our God!!


A friend of ours who reads our blog let me know the other day that she listened to our playlist while she cleaned her house. What an encouragement!! My prayer is that each song that speaks to our hearts would be a blessing to others. May the songs you hear on our blog cause you to worship the One and Only True Living God!!

No comments: