A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Fun!

To everything there is a season,

A time for every purpose under heaven:

Ecclesiastes 3:1






















I am so far behind on blogging (again) that I may never catch up! :)


In October a couple from our church invited us to their house for some "Fall Fun"! We went last year and had such a great time. This year was just as much fun! There are always so much for the kids to do and lots of other kiddos to play with. Lots of GREAT food and a really fun hay ride! My kids were so excited about going and enjoyed every minute of being there. We are so thankful to the Luttrell's for inviting us and going above and beyond to make it a wonderful time!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love the pumpkin with the bow!
CUTE pictures!!