A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

10 Months!









I can not tell you where the past 10 months have gone but if I find them I will let you know! LOL!! This little girl of ours was 10 months yesterday!! She is growing so fast and learning new things every day. Joanna has brought added joy to our home. ALL the kids are crazy about her and love her to pieces! She is clapping, can stand alone, crawling everywhere, has 6 teeth, is a great climber, is a stubborn little Camp, her favorite foods are squash and bananas, loves her siblings so much, doesn't like to be alone....and I am sure there are a few more things. Joanna is a very good baby. She does cling to me but will go to Sarah and Bryan....it is so sweet to see her reach out to one of them.

Thank you Lord for giving Joanna to us. Help us Lord to train her in the ways that she should go so that when she is old she will not depart from them. Grow her Lord to love and follow you. Keep her safe and protect her Lord. Equip Bryan and I to be the parents she needs! May Joanna be a blessing to all those who cross her path. Thank you again Lord for this precious life!! Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th month birthday Joanna! She is growing too fast!! Sweet baby. Love the new picture of Joanna to the left. And the one of Sarah too.

Love,
Maw and Paw