A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, November 14, 2011

No Training wheels!!





Elijah is like no other child of ours....yet! :) I just decided one day a few weeks ago that we would try to ride with no training wheels. I remember it taking Isaac and Sarah what seemed like forever to learn. So I just naturally thought that it would take a couple of weeks....not so! This boy caught on quick and has been riding the tires off this bicycle! He can even start off on his own. He has done so well and we are all so proud of him! I believe he will be getting his own big boy bike for his birthday!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elijah!!! You are so sweet!! Look at you on that bicycle with no training wheels. You will be on Daddy's bike before long. We love you. And love the new picture to the left of the middle brother.

Love,
Maw and Paw

Love the new picture of Sarah and Joanna to the left also.