A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, October 14, 2011

9 months!

Today Joanna is 9 months old! I just can not get over how fast time has gone by! Wanted to post about our big girl! She weighs 20 pounds, has 4 teeth, and thinks she is as big as the others! :) She has started pushing around a push toy and loves to do that. Joanna would play with the little boys in their room all day! Bryan and I have said lately that she is a great combination of Sarah, Elijah and Timothy when they were babies. So here we are at 9 months!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful family picture up top!!
Love, Love the new pictures of Joanna. I still don't have my computer fixed, but brought me a notebook this morning!! Love to all. Mom