A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tennessee

OK I promise I have not fallen off the face of the earth!! We have made it to Tennessee and are loving it! I am trying to find my way through boxes, boxes and more boxes! This will be a quick and pictureless post, but I thought it would be better than nothing. We arrived here last Thursday and had so much help to unload our things. No joke, there were a lot of men from the church waiting when we pulled up to help us unload. We have felt so blessed and know that we are so undeserving. I truely know that each one of you have been praying for us and I ask that you continue to pray. I have so many pictures that I want to post when I get more time. We don't have internet at the house yet so I am sitting at McDonald's letting Sarah play and Timothy is hanging out in the high chair. Bryan has taken Isaac and Elijah back to Alabama to get a few more things that didn't make the first trip and to clean the house we are trying to sale. We really like our new home and can't wait to get fully unpacked and it to feel more like home, which may take a while. Well Timothy is ready to go play so I will go for now.

With Love from Tennessee!!

3 comments:

Autumn Harris said...

How exciting! We will be praying for you and your family as you get settled in your new home and church!

Wendy Harris said...

I'm so glad everything is going well. It was great to hear from you! Love you!

The McKinneys said...

I'm glad to here that you made it safely and that things are going well.