A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, March 8, 2010

A glance at the past 11 months!

New Born

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months


Today Timothy is 11 months old and I am still in denial. It just seems like last month he came into our lives. I thought about how much he has grown and he keeps growing! I wanted to share a picture from each month so you too could see how much he is growing and changing. In one month we will celebrate his 1st Birthday...my how time flies when you are having FUN!!

2 comments:

Dodey said...

I'm still on the hunt to find a way to freeze them. I'll let you know if I have any success :)

Wendy Harris said...

What a beautiful little boy! I just can't believe Timothy is almost a year old already! I loved seeing the pictures and how he has changed over the year.