A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Boxes, boxes and more boxes!!

Bryan's dad drove the moving truck for us and Elijah just had to ride with him. He rode all the way and did really well.

Bryan's mom came and helped to pack us up and then drove to Tennessee to help unpack.

Our dear friend Craig came and helped.

Elijah would have played in the truck all day, he loved it!

Bryan's brother and a young man from West Park Heights come and helped load the truck.

I have been so wanting to get on here and post, but still no internet at the house. This will probably be a short but with pictures post! :) I never knew how much STUFF we had until it was time to move. We packed and loaded boxes it seems like forever! God truely blessed us with alot of help. We are so very thankful for those who took time to come and bless us with helping to move. Also, the day we left our house in Anniston a dear, very dear, friend showed up to help pack and even brought lunch! Thank you Sara for all you did and for being such a great friend!! Now that we are here in Tennessee I am beginning to wonder if we will ever have everything out of boxes. Every time I get one box unpacked I find another one that needs to be unpacked. I think if I threw half of what we have away we would never miss it, isn't that awful. Tomorrow is Bryan's official first day at the office. I am so ready for things to have some kind of routine...back into the swing of things. It is so crazy when things are not some what routine. I think we will do a couple of days of school and then get back into full swing the next week. Maybe we will get some things straightened up and looking some what descent. We have had someone to look at our house so we are praying that if they are the right ones that they will buy it and if not that God would send the right family. Well I must go and tend to Timothy. I have more pictures to come and can't wait to post them.

No comments: