A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, December 26, 2016

Purple Monday Sale at Lilla Rose!!

I hope that each of you had a wonderful Christmas!! We did! My parents were able to come and visit with us for 10 days! It was so hard to let them leave. :( I will be sharing Christmas pictures soon!

Here is a picture of Joanna's hair for church yesterday, Christmas Day! The clip in her hair is the Silver Fir and size is Medium. This looked so pretty on her and she liked it.

Today is Purple Monday at Lilla Rose!! That means its a SALE! Everything is 10-15% off and some of the holiday items are 50% off! Free shipping on retail orders of $40 or more. Just head over to www.lillarose.biz/cantinacamp to check out all the beautiful hair accessories that are on sale!

No comments: