A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, December 9, 2016

Count Down to Christmas: Day 20 and Day 19

On Day 20 of our countdown to Christmas was made birdseed ornaments. This is something we did last year and the kids really enjoyed it. We found this recipe for the ornaments and it was very easy! We even gave a couple of them to the chickens!

I don't have a picture to share for Day 19 because it was so busy I forgot all about taking pictures. LOL! Day 19 was our Christmas/Craft Party with our Homeschool group. We had a great time! Each child did 3 crafts. A few of the moms were in charge of the crafts. I did a craft with the 4-6 graders. Then each family brought a food item to share with the rest of the group. A great time of fellowship for all of us!

This picture is of a sample of what we did. We put magnets on the back and the kids decorated them in Christmas theme.

No comments: