A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, December 30, 2016

Christmas Countdown Days 12, 11, 10, 9, and 8

On Christmas Countdown day 12 the kids made Christmas presents for their Sunday School teachers. We made magnets using canning jar lids (the flat part). We painted them and added a snowflake stamp, jewels, and buttons.

On day 11 of our Countdown we read the Christmas story from Luke 2 in the Bible.

Then on day 10 we rode around looking at Christmas lights. This was also the day of Isaac, Sarah, and Elijah's piano recital. My parents and Bryan's parents were able to come up and attend the recital. Bryan's parent's brought the kids a tree swing! The kids LOVE it!!




Day 9 of our Countdown to Christmas was game night. Playing board games, card games, etc. is always lots of fun family time! Bryan's parents had to head home this morning but my parents were able to stay a few more days. UNO is just one of our many games we like to play. What is your favorite family game to play?



Day 8 of our Christmas countdown was when we had Christmas with my parents. Christmas with Maw and Paw is always special. Since we have been in Tennessee my parents have came up and spent Christmas with us, such a great time! This meant that altogether my parents would end up staying with us for 11 days!!!!
 Maw and Joanna enjoy playing with one of Joanna's presents from Maw and Paw.
My parents got Timothy this hat, overalls, and green long sleeve shirt. Now he can look like Paw!

No comments: