A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Isaac turns 15!!

The Monday following our return from our 12 Day school trip Isaac went to take his permit test. Bryan took him to Columbia for the test. Isaac had been taking the practice test online. 
He passed!!! An official driver!
Bryan and I have been letting him drive a lot and he has done a great job! Very proud of this young man! God has great plans for him and I am excited to see all that is in store for him. 

Happy 15th Birthday Isaac!! You are very loved! God is an awesome God and I love seeing Him work in your heart and life. Praying every day for God to use you for His glory!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So proud of this young man! Momma you need to change the pictures of he kids on the right of the blog! They all have grown so,much and especially Isaac! Love you all! Maw and paw