A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, September 19, 2016

21 Years and Still Growing

Saturday was my 21st spiritual birthday! It doesn't seem like that long ago that God began changing my heart, but it has been 21 years. A lot has happened in those 21 years and I have been able to see God do some amazing things. He has been faithful to keep His promises and He has never left me or forsaken me. Even after 21 years I am still growing in my spiritual walk. This time last year I remember praying that God would grow me spiritually this year, and He has. It's not been easy and it's not always fun but I never want to get in a spiritual rut. My prayer this year is that God would continue to grow me spiritually, that I would witness more, and that I would know Him greater than ever before! 21 years ago there was a radical transformation in my heart and life...I will NEVER be the same!

No comments: