A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

100th Day of School

Yesterday we celebrated our 100th day of school! We did some educational fun activities. Thought I would share a few of those. We started the morning out with our normal Bible time. The first picture below is Elijah building with 100 blocks.
This was the first thing he wanted to do...I was not surprised (remember he is my builder).
Here is his finished project. A city.
The kids were to draw pictures using the numbers 1-0-0. This is Timothy's drawings.
There was a 100 piece puzzle for them to put together. This was Isaac's favorite.
They were to use 100 marshmallows to build something. Above is Isaac's church he built.
Here is Timothy and Joanna building with the marshmallows. A few marshmallows got eaten too. :)
Building something with 100 pattern blocks.
We also read 100 verses, did 100 exercises, tell about "If I had 100 _______, I would ___________., how many mathmatical ways we can make the number 100, and we did a few other activities. It was a fun day and nice to have a "different" school day. :)

No comments: