A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Vacation 2014 (Part 1)


In May we went to Orange Beach and enjoyed every moment of it. The weather was perfect!
The kids liked playing at the beach, digging in the sand, and finding shells. Bryan and I enjoyed watching the kids have so much fun!
They built sand castles complete with a moat. I don't think Joanna got in the ocean but a couple of times.
I love Bryan more now than I did 18 years ago when we married. Looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together. 
These four LOVED playing in the waves. It was awesome to watch our kids have lots of fun together. 
Elijah and Isaac tried to see who could dig the deepest hole. 
Our family needed this get away and we are so thankful that God provided it for us! :)

No comments: