A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bible Drills 2014


This is something our family has never been a part of until we came to OK Baptist. We have come to believe that this an awesome thing for our children to be a part of. Bible Drills begins in the 4th grade and continues through High School. 

Both Isaac and Sarah were a part of the children's drill. They had to memorize 25 verses, know the books of the Bible, and know 10 key passages (example: Where the Ten Commandments are found). 

At our church there is already a couple that works with the youth age, so I wanted to work with the children age. After months of practice and hard work there we're four children that participated in the "Church" drill. Three of them decided to advance to the "Associational" drills and then all three of them went on to the "Regional" drills. I was very proud of all three children and I am already looking forward to preparing for next years drills. My prayer is that more of the children will take part.



No comments: