A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Together!

After we decided that we would rebuild the kids and I went to the house site once a week to "hang out". On those days we would pack a picnic lunch and bring our pillows to rest in the van. We would take the dogs and they loved being able to run and play on the land. The kids and I ejoyed looking around and thinking about a new home for our family. 

Here are a few pictures of our days at the land and some of the things we discovered.

This Bible was in the trunk of Bryan's car at the time of the fire. Thought it was awesome to be opened to the book of Ruth, Joanna's middle name. :)
Isaac was so happy to fish in the pond. Here is one of his many catches.
Elijah picked these flowers for me...they are beautiful!
These two had lots of fun together and Sarah took them for a ride in the wheelbarrow. She is an awesome sister!!

No comments: