A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, July 14, 2014

Vacation 2014 (Final)

This year on vacation I bought a puzzle we could do together. It was a RIO 2 puzzle I picked up at Kohl's. All the pieces were different sizes for different ages in the family. So cute and neat!
Here are the kids working really hard and enjoying puzzle time. :) Below is the finished product.
I have already decided that I will buy another puzzle next time we go on vacation. 
 I can't believe these are the only two pictures I took at the pool. These two are the ones that liked the pool the most! All our children love a good swim. Timothy learned to swim last summer and has done really well in the pool this year. So proud of him!
We had so much fun and will be ready to go back next year...by then we will be in our new home! Yay!!

No comments: