Thursday, May 30, 2013
85) lunch with friends that have moved away.
86) birds chirping in the morning.
87) a God who is all knowing.
88) sink full of dirty dishes.
89) a hubby who lives and preaches the TRUTH (Word of God).
90) boxes to pack.
91) our middle child (Elijah).
I have been challenged to be thankful for even the "Hard" things. I listed a couple of those "hard to be thankful for" things this week...dirty dishes (without dirty dishes there would be no family) and boxes to pack (this is part of being in the center of the Lord's will).
What are some of the "hard to be thankful for" things that you are thankful for?