A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thankful Thursday!!

I am thankful for:
85) lunch with friends that have moved away.
86) birds chirping in the morning.
87) a God who is all knowing.
88) sink full of dirty dishes.
89) a hubby who lives and preaches the TRUTH (Word of God).
90) boxes to pack.
91) our middle child (Elijah).

I have been challenged to be thankful for even the "Hard" things. I listed a couple of those "hard to be thankful for" things this week...dirty dishes (without dirty dishes there would be no family) and boxes to pack (this is part of being in the center of the Lord's will).

What are some of the "hard to be thankful for" things that you are thankful for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my job that I have to go to because I know that even though some days it is hard not just because of the work or difficult nasty coworkers, at least I do function. I use my mind and when I am with my mother and her mind is so forgetful, etc.,
I am thankful for my job so I can use my brain and hopefully it will not get that way. I pray it does not. It is so sad, but again I am thankful that I still have my mom.

Love Mom