A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, June 11, 2012

Nature Walk

Sometimes our nature walk has come to us. We found the following and never left our yard!
A butterfly landed on the back door.
An egg Isaac found in the woods at the edge of our back yard.
We have TONS of rabbits in our yard. The kids love watching them hop and play!
This rabbit found him a dirt spot that he was having so much fun rolling in. I have a rabbit story about Isaac catching a baby rabbit that I can't wait to share.
We saw this bird as we were in the back yard taking a picture of the rabbits. The bird was in the vaccant lot next to our house. Isn't it beautiful!
My sweet "big" boy, Isaac, was out watering my flowers and found this little guy. We all got to go out and take a look at him. :)

I never know what we will find next. Enjoying every creature and/or creation God has placed in our path!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you and the kids take time to stop and enjoy GOD's goodness and simply pleasures. They are there every day, everywhere, if only all of us would take time to stop and look and enjoy. I thank GOD for just being able to see these pictures you have posted and I thank HIM for you and Bryan and all our grandkids. Each of GOD's creations are beautiful!

Love and Hugs,
Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

sorry didn't mean to leave comment above twice, but it said the first one did not take. :>( So I did it again. :>)

PS: Love the new picture at the top of blog!