A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

T-Ball

Sarah is next up to bat.

She makes sure she has a good line up.

And she hits that ball!!!

Sarah is not going to let that ball get by her.

Of coarse Elijah finds a stick and Isaac is trying to stay out of the way.

Timothy is exploring.


Tonight was Sarah's first T-Ball game. Her teams name is Dodgers. We had fun and enjoyed watching her have a good time! She loves playing whatever and just has a good time. As you may know it is a challenge when we all go to the ball field. The boys think it is time to get DIRTY, and I guess they are right. Nothing that some soap and water want cleanse away. The boys had just as much fun playing as Sarah did playing in the game. We enjoyed being together as a family and watching Sarah play T-Ball.

Isaac's last day at basketball camp is Thursday and I hope to have pictures then.

On the pregnancy note...I will be 11 weeks tomorrow! I am still nauseated and running a very low fever. So when the nausea hits and the fever is on I feel like yuck!! But all is well and we are just so excited. The fever thing is nothing to worry about, I had one with Timothy too. It is about 99.2. My Dr. then told me as long as it did not get over 100 I should be ok. You know there is nothing like feeling the baby move for the first time and I am already looking forward to that and all those other great moments.

More to come.....

No comments: