A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, June 28, 2010

A Quick Post

Just wanted to post a quick update on our family. Things have been so busy here lately.

Kids: Isaac is going to a basketball camp this week and had a great time today. He actually got the "elementary boy camper of the day" award. So it was me with the other 3 kids and we played and had a good time but so missed BIG brother. Sarah was suppose to have her 1st T-Ball game tonight but it got rained out.

Pregnancy: I have been nauseated but actually today has been the best day so far. I was sooooo sick with Elijah so this is nothing compared to that. I will be 11 weeks on Wednesday and that means that in 2 weeks I will be through my first trimester!! WOW!

Family: We are anticipating a visit from some dear friends this coming weekend. We hope all goes well and they get to come. Since the move I can't seem to get in a good grove so I am hoping that by the time we start school back in August we will have some kind of rhythm. We are still needing to sell our home in Alabama, it would be great if that would happen before August too.

Up and coming: I hope to get some pictures posted soon and give more of an update.

Thanks for following!

No comments: