A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Timothy!




















Well it has came and went....Timothy's first Birthday that is. I had often thought about his 1st birthday and knew that it would be here before I knew it but now it is already came and went. It is so hard for me to believe that my baby is ONE!!! Isaac and Sarah were even excited. We actually did a small party with my parents and Bryan's parents, here at our new home in Tennessee. Both sets of parents came up and spent a couple of days with us and went to church with us on Sunday. It was real nice getting to be with our folks. Timothy had a great time and enjoyed digging in his cake. He has just grown up way too fast! He is cutting his 1st year molars and that has been tough. He has started waving and loves to "talk" on the phone. One thing he has loved doing lately is playing chase, I can get on my hands and knees and chase him around the couch and he just laughs and will run wanting me to come after him. He has been such a joy and blessing. We look forward to many more years with Timothy. Our deepest prayer is that he would come to know the Lord and serve Him faithfully.

1 comment:

Wendy Harris said...

Happy Birthday, Timothy!!