A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Locks of Love!







This was a Mother & Daughter thing! Sarah and I desperately needed a hair cut so we decided to go all out and donate our hair to "locks of love" ( I think I spelled that right). We had a really great experience and love our new hair styles. Sarah got 10 inches cut off and I got 11 inches cut. I am sorry this is a short post but I am headed to Wednesday night Bible Study and wanted to post this and give everyone an update on our family. I hope to post Birthday pictures next time!

Love from Tennessee!

2 comments:

The McKinneys said...

How fun! Your hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your haircuts! What a great idea to do this together! I am so glad things are going well in Tennessee. I know you loved seeing the wildlife in your backyard! Miss you!