A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Soccer season has begun!





















This past Saturday our two oldest started Soccer. We play Upwards soccer and love the fact that our games and practices are at the same time each week!! The first game is always crazy for me, I am trying to figure out what field we are on and what is Elijah and Timothy doing! I am so thankful to my parents who so graciously come and help me out! Thanks Dad and Mom! I took a few pictures and wanted to share them with you. I know I will be sharing lots more in the next 7 weeks! Hope you enjoy!

Cantina

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That first picture makes me want another baby!!

The McKinneys said...

I haven't had the chance to watch Sarah, but Isaac is SUCH the soccer player. He seems so serious about EVERYTHING athletic he does! Go Isaac!