A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Beach!

Our Family!

Isaac loves the ocean!

Elijah and Bryan building sand castles!

Paw and Maw enjoy watching the kids play!

Sarah and Mommy being twins!

Timothy asleep on Joyce.


Feeding seagulls!


Ready to head home....

A stop on the way home...

Home at last!!



So did you figure out from my picture, that could speak a thousand words, that we were at the beach? We left last Monday morning and headed to Orange beach! It was great! This is our 5th year going to the beach with my parents. We have always gone to Panama City but this year we wanted to do something different. It was real nice and very enhoyable. It is nice to go with my parents to have a couple of extra hands! We had thought the weather would be yucky but it ended up being really nice. We did have a few sprinkles but no storms! Isaac, Bryan and my Dad went to the Gulf State Park Pier and fished some. That was a really neat pier and they had a fun time! On Thursday a cousin of my Dad's who lives in Mobile came to spend some time with us. She is the one in the pictures holding Timothy while he is asleep. It was nice to get to see her because we don't get to see her often. All my kiddos loved the sand and the ocean. The pool was also a big hit! Sarah is our social bug so of coarse she had found a friend to play with some. Looking at pictures of Timothy at the beach is amazing because it was when we went to the beach last year that we announced to our families that we were expecting. It is amazing how time flies. God's creations are so awesome and I am so very grateful that He allows me opportunities to enjoy them. We are looking forward to next years trip!! Thanks Dad and Mom for the great memories of the trips to the beach....what a blessing!

2 comments:

Wendy Harris said...

I love the pictures! What a great family photo!! I'm so glad you guys had a fun trip. You have such beautiful children, Cantina. I enjoyed seeing you guys Monday night. Love you!

The McKinneys said...

Those are great pictures! I love the one of you and Sarah being twins! :-)