A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Don't Blink... They Grow Up Way Too Fast!

The child that first made me a mommy is now 17! He has turned into a young man and his time in our home is getting shorter. One day it will be time to launch him into the world and out of our nest. I thought I would include some pictures and I wanted to start with an older picture. I am not sure how old he is in this picture, I am guessing 9 or 10. This picture is very special but this young man is even more special. 
Below are two recent pictures. We celebrated his 17th birthday with grandparents in AL and these are a couple of pictures from that night.
He is a young man that knows what he wants (actually needs). He asked for some new shorts and a top from my parents and he asked Bryan's parents for a nice button up shirt to wear to church. They were great about getting him those things and actually Bryan's parents got him 4 nice shirts. He was very blessed!
Isaac has started his Junior year of High School! He is enrolled in two dual enrollment classes at the local community college. He is on the high school soccer team and playing recreational soccer right now. Isaac is a very talented young man, he is learning the guitar and can play the piano! God has a special plan for him and we are praying that God would go before Isaac preparing the way! We love him more than he will ever know!

1 comment:

ddamronsmbc said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! I can't believe you are 17. But you have grown into a fine young man. Always keep your eyes focused on Christ and not on this world and He will direct you.