A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, January 27, 2017

Day 3, 2, and 1 of Our Countdown to Christmas

Day 3 Bryan and I gave the kids one of their gifts to go ahead and open. Each of them received their own personal photo book that I had created online. In the house fire three years ago we lost ALL of our pictures and scrapbooks. I wanted the kids to have some pictures so I went online to a website that I had been storing pictures since 2009. It was so much fun watching them enjoy looking at their own books and then looking through each other's books.

Day 2 we made gingerbread houses! Lots of fun! Bryan, my parents, and I helped the kids and each of them made their own house. It was cute!

 Elijah's gingerbread house
 Joanna's gingerbread house
 Timothy's gingerbread house
 Sarah's gingerbread house
Isaac's gingerbread house

Lastly on Day 1 we drank hot chocolate and told our favorite Christmas memories. It is fun to hear the kids tell what they remember about Christmas' past, but they also like to hear about my parents and mine and Bryan's Christmas' as children. Lots of memories!

No comments: